Vivienne O’Connor is a slow fashion brand focused on creating occasion wear for women that is both stylish and sustainable
How are we being sustainable?
- We carefully source our fabrics from ethical fabric mills in Europe, with the majority coming from a small family-owned mill in Italy. Our other fabrics are made in England and France.
- Our garments are never massed-produced and only made on order, ensuring there is as little fabric waste as possible.
- We strategically cut the garments to reduce fabric waste as much as possible.
- Any leftover fabric is offered to customers, so, for example, they can arrange to have a matching headpiece made.
- We make as many garments as possible in Ireland to reduce our carbon footprint from transportation.
- Recycled products are used wherever possible, which currently includes our packaging, buttons, labels and swings tags.
What makes us a slow fashion brand?
- Our designs are timeless and not defined by seasons.
- We focus on quality rather than trends.
- We create our garments using premium fabrics, meaning they can last a lifetime if cared for properly.